Exubol is a natural, drug free supplement for serious trainers, bodybuilders, power and strength athletes. Pure extract of the Ajuga Turkestanica plant boosts your body’s inbuilt recovery and performance abilities. Enjoy unheard-of recovery capacity, immune support, and inflammation management.
Exubol is the 100% natural, non-hormonal game changer. You won’t find pure Turkestorone on the supplement market. Why? Simple answer: it’s way too expensive to extract, produce, and manufacture.
We found an answer. You can access the incredible power of Turkesterone with Ecdysterone to unlock the synergistic effect of these two incredibly powerful plant ecdysteroids). Ajuga Turkestanica is a known source of Turkesterone, and the Ajuga in Exubol delivers a standardized 10% Turkesterone and 10% of Ecdysterone, plus 10% of other phytoecdysteroids including iridoids.
Bullet-proof your toughest training efforts with a daily dose which protects your body where it needs it most. Discover how jaw-dropping natural supplements canbe when they’re done as well as this!
Ecdysterone is derived from plants, but its structure is amazingly similar to androgens. Just like steroid hormonal drugs, it enhances protein synthesis by activating the polyribosomes functions in different organs and tissues. But it’s all-natural, so you won’t have any hormonal side-effects. Exubol protects and supports your body’s natural production of major hormones, including cortisol, somatotropin, testosterone, and insulin.
As well as boosting the metabolism and protecting muscle tissue from damage during periods of stress, Exubol supports your training and physique goals in 7 key ways.
- supporting the CNS (central nervous system) so you can recover faster
- improving the rate of nerve impulses so you can perform explosive power movements
- normalizing major functions of the body’s endocrine system and key hormones
- supporting the immune system, particularly during intense periods of training and competing
- maintaining healthy body weight by supporting anabolism and protecting lean tissue
- improving blood and nutrient circulation to the brain and muscles
- stabilizing blood sugar levels and improving hypoglycemia
What makes Exubol different is Ajuga Turkestanica extract. Ajuga extract works with the body to stimulate work capacity and protect against training stress. It helps restore your muscles and connective tissue more quickly between workouts. And that’s not all. It stimulates immunogenesis and can delay the ageing process, safeguarding you against from illness and injury. Don't waste a minute of your your time in the gym, out on the field, or in the game.
Think you need pro-hormones to see the kind of freaky muscle growth, power, and strength of assisted athletes? Think again. Plant-based, natural supplements really can be that effective. Exubol harnesses the natural power of high-dose ecdysteroids to flip the ‘on’ switch of your body’s muscle cells, stimulating new growth and opening the floodgates to the kind of size you thought naturals had no access to.
Exubol is a biologically active supplement which will protect your body as you train hard. Each single Exubol tablet contains 50mg of 2Rkesol - pharmaceutical grade Ajuga Turkestanica extract, delivering 10% of Ecdysterone, 10% of Turkesterone, 10% of Cyasterone/ Iridoids/ 22-Acetylcyasterone. No fillers, cheap ingredients, or proprietary blends. Everything is right here on the label. Stay at the top of your game for longer with natural plant protection.
A daily dose of Exubol, alongside your regular training program, will boost your metabolic rate so your body can build more muscle and stay leaner. Ecdysterone protects skeletal tissue from damage, and can improve the oxygenation of muscle. Athletes who use ecdysterone - the active ingredient in Exubol - have shown a pronounced increase in recovery during intense training loads.
The active ecdysterone in Exubol enhances MPS (muscle protein synthesis) when you train, helping your body respond to training stress and lay down muscle tissue. Studies have shown that phytoecdysteriods (like the active ingredient in Exubol) increase protein synthesis in skeletal muscle cells.
We work directly with the Institute of Plant Chemistry in Uzbekistan. They help us source and purify the finest raw plant ingredients for our ground-breaking Exubol product. The experts at the ICPS have been producing and developing Ajuga Turkestanica for decades. In fact, they specialize in discovering and unlocking the power of non-hormonal, natural ingredients. Our sports performance experts work in partnership with the ICPS to develop the highest-dose Ajuga supplement on the market. It hasn’t been easy, but we wouldn’t accept any compromises. We work with the best so you can trust what you’re putting in your body.
Take Exubol for 7 to 8 weeks followed by 2 to 3 weeks OFF cycle or without taking it.
A. For individuals with an active lifestyle:
B. For athletes who perform strength training:
C. For advanced athletes :
To see the best results, please do the following:
1. Báthori M, Tóth N, Hunyadi A, Márki A, Zádor E. Phytoecdysteroids and anabolic-androgenic steroids-- structure and effects on humans. Curr Med Chem. 2008;15(1):75-91.
2. Dinda B, Debnath S, Banik R. Naturally Occurring Iridoids and Secoiridoids. An Updated Review, Part 4. (англ.) (PDF) P. 803-832. Chemical & pharmaceutical bulletin. (July 2011).
3. Tundis R, Loizzo MR, Menichini F, Statti GA, Menichini F. Biological and pharmacological activities of iridoids: recent developments. (англ.) P. 399-420. Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry (April 2008).
4. Syrov VN. Mechanism of the anabolic action of phytoecdуsteroids in mammals. Nauchnye Doki Vyss Shkoly Biol Nauki. 1984;(11):16-20.
5. Gorelick-Feldman J, Maclean D, Ilic N, Poulev A, Lila MA, Cheng D, Raskin I. Phytoecdysteroids increase protein synthesis in skeletal muscle cells. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 May 28;56(10):3532-7.
6. Syrov VN, Shakhmurova GA, Khushbaktova ZA. Effects of phytoecdysteroids and bemithyl on functional, metabolic, and immunobiological parameters of working capacity in experimental animals. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2008 Sep-Oct;71(5):40- 3.
7. Syrov VN, Kurmukov AG, Sakhibov AD. Effect of turkesterone and nerobol on the activity of the protein synthesizing system of mouse liver. Vopr Med Khim. 1978 Jul-Aug;24(4):456- 60.
8. Syrov VN, Khushbaktova ZA, Nabiev AN. An experimental study of the hepatoprotective properties of phytoecdysteroids and nerobol in carbon tetrachloride-induced liver lesion. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 1992 May-Jun;55(3):61- 5.
9. Syrov VN, Khushbaktova ZA. Experimental study of pharmacotherapeutic effect of phytoecdisteroids and nerobol in toxic liver damage. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2001 Jul-Aug;64(4):56- 8.
10. Syrov VN, Nabiev AN, Sultanov MB. Action of phytoecdysteroids on the bile-secretory function of the normal liver and in experimental hepatitis. Farmakol Toksikol. 1986 May-Jun;49(3):100- 3.
11. Syrov VN, Khushbaktova ZA., Nabiev A.N., Saatov Z. Iridoid glycosides: structure-activity relationship for toxic injury of liver and perspectives for practical implementation in medicine. The chemistry and biological activity of synthetic and natural cоmpounds oxygen and sulfur containing heterocycles. – Moscow, 2003. - Edited by prof. V.G.Kartsev, vol.1, p.411-413
12. Tashmukhamedova MA, Almatov KT, Khushbaktova ZA, Syrov VN. Effect of phytoecdysteroids and steranobols on the activity and stability of membrane-bound enzymes of liver mitochondria in experimental hepatitis. Vopr Med Khim. 1986 Jan-Feb;32(1):81- 4.
13. Syrov VN, Tashmukhamedova MA, Khushbaktova ZA, Mirtalipov DT, Mamatkhanov AU. Effect of phytoecdysteroids and nerobol on parameters of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism and phospholipid spectrum of liver mitochondrial membrane in experimental diabetes mellitus of rats. Ukr Biokhim Zh. 1992 Jul-Aug;64(4):61- 7.
14. Tashmukhamedova MA, Almatov KT, Syrov VN, Sultanov MB, Abidov AA. Comparative study of the effect of ecdysterone, turkesterone and nerobol on the function of rat liver mitochondria in experimental diabetes. Vopr Med Khim. 1986 Sep-Oct;32(5):24- 8.
15. Najmutdinova DK, Saatov Z. Lung local defense in experimental diabetes mellitus and the effect of 11,20-dihydroxyecdysone in combination with maninil. Arch Insect Biochem Physiol. 1999;41(3):144-7.
16. Syrov VN, Iuldasheva NKh, Égamova FR, Ismailova GI, Abdullaev ND, Khushbaktova ZA. Estimation of the hypoglycemic effect of phytoecdysteroids. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2012;75(5):28-31.
17. Kosovskiĭ MI, Syrov VN, Mirakhmedov MM, Katkova SP, Khushbaktova ZA. The effect of nerobol and ecdysterone on insulin-dependent processes linked normally and in insulin resistance. Probl Endokrinol (Mosk). 1989 Sep-Oct;35(5):77- 81.
18. Viljoen A, Mncwangi N, Vermaak I. Anti-inflammatory iridoids of botanical origin. Curr Med Chem. 2012;19(14):2104-27.
19. Syrov VN, Nasyrova SS, Khushbaktova ZA. The results of experimental study of phytoecdysteroids as erythropoiesis stimulators in laboratory animals. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 1997 May-Jun;60(3):41- 4.