Boldanic-tribulyze and exubol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 26

recomp effects are in full swing, weighed in up 2 more pounds for a total of 4 pounds. I mostly do upper body workouts due to bad knee, upper body is definitely more 'swole'. strength has leveled out, was getting gradual gains up until last week. libido has gotten continuously better, kinda surprised by this I expected it to level off or drop-actually there was never a huge spike, been a gradual process.

mood and confidence are very high, feelin like not much bothers me and I can do practically anything I set my mind to...been on a roll, kinda like the manic part of manic/depressive, lol.

unfortunately bottles are getting low, probably only days left...this is really good stuff, the mood/confidence boost alone is worth it, imo.

Comment

DAY 27

nothing gets me down...another gloomy rainy cold day today, but I remain in good spirit. libido and sexual performance were tested last night-very nice-I am convinced load size has increased...recomp is going very well, I will be sad to see this log come to the end!!!

Comment

DAY 28

got 2 tabs of exubol left, going to take them with dinner...I've still got several days left of tribulyze so apparently I got carried away some with dosing of exubol, lol...hey what can I say....good stuff!!!
        @Danes tells me that higher dosed exubol is fantastic!!!

Comment

Working...
        X