Boldanic-tribulyze and exubol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boldanic-tribulyze and exubol

I was very excited to be picked to log this...got my package[2 bottles tribulyze/2 bottles exubol]on Friday, so today is day 4. what I have noticed so far is a very slight increase in libido-I am thinking about and wanting sex more often, but it hasn't reached the level I am looking for-yet. another thing I have noticed is I was a little short with my wife today and that rarely happens. appetite is also increased, I am adding in more protein as per directions for exubol-i usually rely on my diet to supply protein, but have started adding in a shake once a day.

1st impression...I was surprised how small the bottles are, and both the tribulyze caps and exubol tabs are both small enough that I can't see anyone having any issues with them.

@maxbax wanted me to open a capsule of tribulyze to look at color and texture...color is very dark green almost black, and texture is dense and kinda sticky. the taste was ok, no bad chemical taste, but tasted very herbally, lol.

my friend @Danes is going to help out with some picks of the product!!!
    Last edited by admin; 11-27-2017, 10:29 AM.

TRIBULYZE is...tribulus terrestris extract 500mg per 2 cap serving. containing min 40% of furostanol saporins as protodioscin.

EXUBOL is...ajuga turkestanica extract...50mg per cap.

I have been dosing 2 tribulyze and 3 exubol 1st thing in morning around 30 minutes before 2tbs peanut butter...2nd dose 20-30 minutes before lunch...and 2 tribulyze before bed.

like I mentioned in 1st post slight increase in libido and it might be a fluke but I did get short with my wife today-not good when taking a libido enhancer, lol....

no change in strength or endurance to report.

Comment

DAY 5

following the same dosing protocol I had a great workout this morning, the weights really did feel lighter and I had great focus....now, I have been doing the weight game long enough to know that some days are just plain better than others, until this is consistent I will consider the possibility of today just being a good day....

what I can say for sure is morning wood, more frequent urination, increased appetite[I don't ever seem to get full], and looking in the mirror I actually appear to be leaner upon waking in morning....I have been fighting the urge to eat constantly and today I didn't have many carbs in the morning and around noon time I started to feel a little hypo, I bought an orange juice at speedway and soon after felt better---I should mention that my blood sugar tends to run low, tomorrow I will have my usual peanut butter w/honey before leaving for work-it could be that it had nothing to do with either TRIBULYZE or EXUBOL....I have ran soo many test boosters and know what to expect, I have never ran turkestanica before but I think the effects I am feeling is a definite combination of the two products.

btw-I have added a additional protein shake in the evening, hopefully this will help curb the hunger....

Comment

DAY 6

morning wood is becoming common, I dosed off sitting in my lazy boy for 20 minutes and got up with a full mast boner.

last night I put it to use and the most noticeable thing was the quick erection and increased staying power. I am hoping for increased 'load', but that might take awhile longer.

Comment

DAY 7

had a good workout today, weight was feeling lighter and I added an extra rep or 2 to several lifts, pump was above the norm, could be just a good day, will walt to see if this continues.

libido is very good, when my mind wonders it's usually about sex, lol....but I'm hoping for more!!!

Comment

DAY 10

no weights today, just 30 minutes of calisthenics-do people even use that word anymore, lol.....

ejaculation felt intense last night, there seemed to be an increase in 'mess'.....after 8 years on trt load size has be diminished considerably, last night was a good one.

Comment

DAY 11

didn't sleep well last night, just couldn't fall asleep...this mornings workout and my day at work reflected this. going to go to bed a little earlier tonight and hopefully things are better tomorrow.

Comment

DAY 12

slept much better last night...workout/mood and overall everything is better with good sleep!!! felt really strong today but didn't increase reps or weight, if I feel this good tomorrow I will increase either reps or weight...diet is above maintenance, eating more carbs and an extra protein shake, but waist is exactly the same.

one of the best things about this stack is how good I feel, confidence is very good and I just plain feel great!!!

Comment

DAY 13

I haven't talked much about pump and vascularity, but my wife saw me coming out of the shower after this mornings workout and mentioned that I looked 'pumped up' and more veiny than usual.

on a side note, I work out in the 5-7 rep range to exhaustion...when I can do more than 7 reps on consecutive workouts I increase weights....next workout I will be increasing weight.

libido continues to be high, could be higher but pretty damned good for 59 years old!!!

Comment

DAY 14

woke up feeling really good this morning, weather is superb and the day went spectacularly....

great workout, I added 5lbs to every lift, might add another 5 to select lifts. on a side note, libido is going very well and judging from 'feel' of ejaculation load size has increased-at the very least it is more gratifying.

I have to say that the feel good effect of this stack is very nice!!!

Comment

DAY 15

strength has gone up some...but what is remarkable is that muscle growth is happening. my wife says I look bigger in arms and chest and shirts are fitting tighter-this might be related to upping protein and carbs, but waist size is exactly same as starting....I look forward to what the next few weeks will bring!!!

2 weeks in and I'm going to proclaim this stack a winner!!!
                      @Danes

Comment

DAY 18

had some good workouts over the weekend, woke up this morning to rain-forecasted to rain all day...so I canceled work and decided to make today a total off day---my wife and I went and watched the granddaughters!!!

HAD A GREAT DAY!!!

Comment

DAY 19

felt really strong today, after increasing weights by 5 lbs I have already reached or exceed 7 reps. I really felt like I could have added more weight today, but I am hesitant to add more until I have a few more consecutive workouts at 7 reps---I hate taking a step forward only to take a step backwards, some might disagree with this but I am who I am and I stay true to that.

things of note:
                          libido-definite increase in desire
                          sexual performance-delayed onset to ejaculation even though sensation has not decreased, if anything it has increased. sperm may or may not be increased, but climax is a 'bigger bang'. also ease of erection is well, easier, lol.
                          pump-definitely feel more pumped during and after workout, lately I've been feeling[looking]more pumped[fuller]throughout the day.
                          strength-not a significant increase, but steadily gaining.
                          endurance-some, I prize myself on my endurance and it was high to start with.
                          recovery-not as sore as I might expect
                          mood-feeling very at ease in my skin, at 1st I was on the aggressive side when starting this stack, but I've since mellowed out.

overall a nice sense of well being, I feel very healthy running this...no negative sides....my favorite affect of this stack is how I look bigger, and am eating over maintenance but weight has remained unchanged-shirts are fitting tighter!!!

oh yeah, appetite is really good..at 1st it was crazy but I've adjusted by adding more carbs and protein.

Comment

DAY 21

I don't usually weigh in more than once a week normally Saturdays...but I woke up feeling starved and when I went to get dressed pants fit looser. out of curiosity I weighed in and was -2lbs. this is significant because I am above maintenance cals. waist is smaller while chest and arms seem to be growing[shirts fit tighter].

still seeing some increase in strength, but the dominant thing i'm noticing is change in physique.....

mood and libido remain high, really feeling good even though the weather outside has been kinda dark and gloomy---well today was a little better got a few hours of sunshine even though it was low 30's when I got up.

Comment

DAY 22

another dark and gloomy day, it's been raining most of the day and chilly outside...but mood remains high.

only did a short workout today, no weights just body weight exercises[used to call them calisthenics]. I think I was needing the break from the weights, I felt energized after workout. I think getting lucky tonight is highly probable, really looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X